GST registration has become mandatory for businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 Lakhs (Rs. 20 Lakhs for Service Providers Including freelances). In the North East and Hills states registration is mandatory whose turnover exceeds INR 10 Lakhs.
The GST Registration process hardly takes 2 to 6 working days to complete.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Startupdart experts will guide you on compliances and applicability of Goods and Service Tax(GST) registration.
- Our team will available to help to make any queries you may have.
- PAN of the Applicant
- Adhaar Card
- Proof of principal place of business or Incorporation Certificate
- Address proof of place of business
- Authorization Letter/ Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
- Identity and address proof of promoters/directors with snaps