Setting a Private Limited Company is one of the highly recommended ways to start a business in India. This type of company offers limited liability for its shareholders with certain restrictions placed on the ownership. An LLP has partners, who own and manage the business. Whereas in private limited company registration, directors may be different from shareholders.
StartupDart, your leading legal consultant, offers a quick Company Registration service in India at nominal pricing. Here you will find how you can register your company.
How to Register Company Online –
A detailed registration process
Checklist for Registering a Company in India
As defined under the Companies Act 2013, we have to ensure the requirements of the checklist
- Two Directors: A private limited company must have at least two directors and at most, there can be 15 directors. Among all the directors in the business, at least one must be a resident of India.
- Unique Name: The name of your business must be unique. The suggested name should not match with any existing companies or trademarks in India.
- Minimum Capital Contribution: There is no minimum capital amount for a company. A company should have an authorized capital of at least Rs. 1 lakh.
- Registered Office: The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as an NOC is obtained from the landlord.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph specimen signature blank document with signature [directors only])
- Scanned copy of proof of principle place of business.
At StartupDart, we complete the Company Registration online within 14 days. StartupDart Company Registration package includes:
- DIN and DSC for two Directors
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Registration fees and stamp duty
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- Company PAN and TAN